We are looking for a high-performing Sales Executive to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets for our Growing Accountancy Practice. You will be responsible for creating and closing sales opportunities.
Skills and Qualifications
Sales Executive Skills & Attribute
1. Strong communication skills
2. Enthusiasm & Can-do Attitude.
3. Ability to learn and take on new skills.
4. Thrives in Team Environment
5. Analysing sales data
6. Presentation skills
1. Achieve growth and hit sales & activity targets.
2. Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering
with them and understanding their needs.
3. Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the
4. Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new
products and competition status.
1. A Levels Completed
1. Two to three years of experience as sales
2. Proven track record of positive sales performance
Basic Salary, Training & Commissions
1. Basic Salary Circa £25,000
2. Plus, Benefits
1) Preparation of year end accounts, tax, PAYE or VAT based work from information supplied by client to the required standards.
2) Identifies points to raise with clients and to raise potential for additional services including added value services and advice.
3)Finalises paperwork for dispatch to client, HMRC in a timely manner meeting required deadlines and quality.
4)Liaise with client to obtain relevant information for their accounts, acting in a proactive way and ensuring attention to details and effective questioning of client.
5)Monitor own job quality and quantity in line with agreed budgets, meeting these targets and exceeding where possible.
6)Record own chargeable time and ensure maximum recovery.
7)Support teammates by providing on the job coaching.
8)Use appropriate support networks to clarify knowledge on complex queries.
9)Book-keeping, ledger maintenance, supplier maintenance and management accounts, as and when required.
10)Prepare client tax returns based on information supplied by client, advise on tax payable and payment dates and to meet deadlines in line with the firm’s standards.
11)Assisting clients with accounts software and other book-keeping queries as required.
12)Involvement in networking and business generation under the guidance of more senior team members.
13)Continuous Interaction with Clients on Tax Planning Strategies and various matters of their Companies.
14) Preparation, review and Finalization of Annual Accounts, Corporation Tax & Personal Tax Returns and Submitting the same to Companies House and HMRC within due dates.
Skills and Qualifications
1)Ability to review a complete accounts file quickly and efficiently
2)Good in communication skills and negotiation skills
3)Excellent problem resolutions skills and ideas generation ability
4)Ability to review a complete personal tax return quickly and efficiently
5)In depth accounts preparation Knowledge
6)Knowledge of Accounts systems essentially Sage and their uses and benefits